In order to work at ideal conditions with the available instrumentation it is fundamental to obtain a major yield of the equipment and analytical results of quality. ISC SCIENCE makes training courses and training in different analytical techniques available. These courses basically have a practical character and are realized in a completely personalized way, shaped according to the needs of the client. Training courses in instrumental techniques.-
Quality training courses for the analytical laboratories.-
- Mass Spectrometric techniques (ICP-MS, HPLC-MS, GC-MS, etc.)
- Other analytical techniques (GC with specific detectors, LC, Laser Ablation, etc...)
- Isotope Dilution techniques
- Quality in chemical analysis laboratories (UNE-EN ISO/IEC 17025 and UNE-EN ISO 9001).
- Quality control, validation, uncertainty calculations, calibration, etc...
- Implementation of instrumental techniques in quality systems.
Quality training courses for Reference Material Producers:
- Production of Reference Materials (CRM/RM) under ISO 17034 requirements.
- Structural requirements, resources requirements, stability studies, homogeneity studies, characterization, quality management system, etc...
- Design of characterization programs, stability studies (long-term and short-term) and homogeneity studies (between-bottle and within-bottle)
- Statiscal treatment of results from characterization programs, stability studies (long-term and short-term) and homogeneity studies (between-bottle and within-bottle)
- ISO Guides: 30, 31 and 35.
All our training courses are specially designed according to the client's needs and hold at the client's facilities.